Commercial Finance Manager
Our client is a high growth company who are in the process of progressing Esports to the next level. They are expanding their current competitive markets to new games that are increasing in popularity to become early movers, this is in order to become the number 1 team in that specific game. The rapid growth has led to this fantastic opportunity becoming available.
In this role you will work closely with the CFO, you will take lead on all commercial activities within the business as well as overseeing the FP&A function as you build out the team. You will also be working alongside the FP&A analyst on all commercial aspects of the business to aid in the evolution of the business.
• Development and improve the management reporting across the business
• Overlooking the FP&A processes including development and analysis of KPIs
• Business partnering with senior stakeholders
• Creation and development of models to support strategy and decision making
• Manage the budgeting and reviews of quarterly forecasts
• Take over the commercial side of the business and develop the FP&A function with the business currently
• Produce reports for the senior stakeholders
• Qualified accountant
• Experience of working within a high growth tech business
• Xero experience, desirable but not essential
• Advanced financial modelling skills and strong analysis skills