Finance Manager (1st Finance Hire)
Series A Ecommerce Start Up
Talentedge are working with an exciting entrepreneurial scaling Ecommerce brand assisting them in securing a high quality Finance Manager into their ever growing business.
The business are moving from strength to strength, increasing head count and seeing their revenue grow which is why they are hiring this role! The ideal candidate will have strong month end experience, strong UK tax exposure and have come from a growing/scaling ecommerce background.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Continued improvement of the internal finance function, implementing new tools and procedures. Looking after all statutory reporting processes and developing the cost controls
• Preparation of consolidated monthly management/statutory accounts
• Utilise technology to automate transactional areas of finance (AP/AR/recs/payroll)
• Support Financial Controller on month end, control of general ledger and UK/International Tax.
• Partnering with key stakeholders across the supply chain & stock teams
• Qualified accountant (up to 2years PQE)
• Experience of working with small companies within Ecommerce (either in an in-house finance role or if coming directly from practice then having worked with small companies as clients)
• A keen interest in technology
• Advanced Excel
• Strong technical reporting experience
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral