Gaming app Series B
City of London
They are in the process of re-inventing the way that people game on their phones and tablets. In the two years since launch they have been able to grow the customer base by 73% per year attracting a new demographic towards the transformation of gaming. Using technology as a bridge between contemporary brain games and active learning, they have managed to complete series A funding and have begun the series B funding implementation.
They are a rapidly expanding company looking to grow out their finance function and increase growth percentages and opportunities for expansion. Through automation and streamlining the business model.
Reporting direction to CEO and CFO. You will be responsible for the company’s financial admin and reporting processes. This role will allow you to grow with the company as you will partake in some finance business partnering, revenue reporting with sales team and financial strategies across the company.
• Reviewing the entire finance function including P&L, revenue metrics and analysis of our quarterly KPIs
• Work with the management accountant to maintain and produce accurate financial statements and present this data to senior stakeholders
• Working with the CFO to produce salary and equity packages that are viable
• Manage payroll and implement new automated systems
• Manage and follow-up on AR & AP as well as reconciling statements
• Support on future fundraising rounds.
• Support business expansion through cost and revenue reporting and analysis
• You’re a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
• You have experience managing Tax, AR, AP and expense payments
• You have experience with working in a growing business with a rapidly expanding environment
• You have experience in a business with funding round expansion