Brilliant opportunity to join this thriving TV sports-production scale-up that is part of a larger media network. Due to rapid growth they have created a new role for a hands-on but business-facing newly/recently Qualified Accountant to join their fastest-growing entity.
Reporting to the Group FD you will manage the day-to-day financial operations as well as working across the business as their key financial business partner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come on board early and grow rapidly with the business and see your efforts make a tangible difference to the bottom line of the business.
• Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
• Must have experience of preparing monthly management accounts and ideally some business partnering/FP&A experience.
• Exposure to the TV & Film, Sports or related media & entertainment market is highly desirable.
• A positive, “can-do” attitude to challenges and problem-solving situations.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, people-orientated, growth environment.
• Effective communicator with good presentation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, including non-finance staff.
• A passion for media content: sports and entertainment with a strong desire to help build, and grow within a global business.