Superb opportunity to join this Global Music & Events Business that is a household name and very much an employer of choice!
Based in one of their fastest-growing divisions in a sector that is now in rapid growth again and working in a fun, creative, fast-paced and uber-cool environment.
Reporting to the FD you will manage the month-end and budgeting & planning function as well as working across the business and on site at their festivals as their key financial business partner.
• Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Must have experience of preparing monthly management accounts and ideally some business partnering/FP&A experience
• Exposure to the events or related media & entertainment market is highly desirable
• A positive, “can-do” attitude to challenges and problem-solving situations.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, people-orientated, growth environment.
• Effective communicator with good presentation skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, including non-finance staff.
• A passion for music & events with a strong desire to help build, and grow within a global business.