- Thriving Media & Leisure Group
- £50-55,000 + superb benefits
- Excellent career prospects
Exciting opportunity to join this leading, highly entrepreneurial & rapidly expanding media & leisure business that is part of a larger global group.
They are now looking for a newly/recently Qualified ACA either straight from practice or 2nd time mover to manage their financial reporting function.
• Preparation of full financial statements and full statutory accounts pack
• Cash flow analysis and working capital reporting.
• Maintain and improve systems & processes to ensure strong financial control, identify risks and implement internal controls
• Working with Group and external advisory to complete the VAT & corporation tax returns and input to tax planning.
• Responsible for ensuring the business appropriately adopts new accounting policies, legislation and best practice
•Ownership of month end schedules and yearend processes.
•Review of invoice coding, journals, VAT Returns and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
•Tax forecasting for both Group payment arrangement and impairment analysis.
•Treasury, prepare weekly and monthly cash forecasting schedules.
•Responsible for internal audit, inclusive of stock and testing process and controls.
•Maintenance of tax risk register.
•Collaboration with Finance Manager and Assistant Management Accountant.
•Oversee the preparation of monthly capital reports, variance analysis, and maintenance of the asset register and depreciation calculations.
•Complete the reconciliations of capital in the General Ledger to the asset register.
•Lead on investment tax allowance, depreciation policies and vessel valuations.
•Financial technical support on all new business opportunities.
•Work collaboratively with Group Legal Team on financial aspects new contracts.
•Lead on funding options for new vessels, piers and infrastructure.
Excellent opportunity to join at a key stage of their development and fast track your career as the business develops rapidly.