-Global Entertainment Group
-£50-55k base + bonus & excellent benefits
-Superb exposure across the group & career advancement
This Iconic Entertainment group is a household name and leader in its field operating across the globe and continuing to experience growth and development in their international and domestic markets.
They are now looking for an FP&A Analyst to join their central finance function. Reporting to the Commercial FD you will perform a key role in the overall planning cycle, including the annual budgeting and continuous forecasting process and tracking the group’s performance versus budget.
You will also assist in supporting the business strategy and provide financial data and analysis that will guide decisions and will ensure that the businesses are supported by sound operational and financial information.
• Work with the commercial FD to co-ordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting process for all entities across Europe.
• At a global level track actual performance against budget/forecast, understand variances and communicate to senior management
• Play a key role in driving the overall planning cycle including contributing to business strategy reviews and strategy agenda and ensuring business unit annual plans are consistent with organisation strategy and direction
• Evaluation of financial initiatives and opportunities to deliver insight and analysis for senior management
• Assist in coordinating monthly and annual planning cycle, including timing and process of annual budget review, regular reforecasts, and communication of guidance and instructions in relation to review processes. Analyse proposed budgets and forecasts, understand variances and identify areas for improvement
• Co-ordinating monthly reporting versus budgets and forecasts on a consolidated basis across Europe. Manage circulating monthly financial pack to senior management. Work with all inputting parties to ensure timely and informative content. Be dynamic in changing output dependent on business needs
• Assist in delivering existing reporting requirements to the US Head Office. Work with senior global finance team to develop and improve reporting taking responsibility for the development of management reporting across the region
• Co-ordinate regional cash forecasting and related funding request process with US
• Assist in preparing presentations on behalf of the regional FD and the senior leadership team, for example in relation to financial or business reviews to the shareholder, budgets/forecasts, business plans and other related topics
• As and when they arise, use gained knowledge of the business to assist in evaluating potential revenue generating, cost cutting or expansion opportunities (internal & external)
• Assist in organisation-wide approaches relating to efficiency and cost savings
• Take a critical role in building a collaborative cross-company approach. Including working closely with all the different finances teams and head office functions
• Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by the FD