· Leading Music Indie
· £75-85,000 (dep on exp) + competitive bonus & benefits
· Excellent Career Progression
This Independent 360-degree music group is a modern-day success story and an employer of choice. They are also in rapid growth both organically and through acquisition.
They now require a Head of Finance to manage their day-to-day financial operations. Reporting to the CEO this is a broad, hands-on but also business-facing role working in an exciting, fast-paced, entrepreneurial but also fun & creative environment.
· Overview, management & preparation of monthly management accounts pack, variance analysis and commentary
· Preparation of quarterly forecasts including monthly re-forecasts and annual budgets
· Review of individual company cash-flows and consolidation into the group cash-flow on a monthly basis
· Lead monthly review meetings with Operational Managers
· Attend Management Meetings with the COO, CFO and Business Heads.
· Supporting the business and operations to ensure accurate reporting, while pre-empting their finance reporting needs.
· Ensure all management information is prepared in a timely manner.
· Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
· Preparation of Group VAT return.
· Ensuring Corporate Tax deadlines are met.
· Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit.
· Ad-hoc financial analysis/modelling as directed by the CEO
· Oversee a small but growing finance team
You are a seasoned Financial Controller and Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) ideally from the music industry although candidates from the wider entertainment (TV, film, publishing) will also be considered.
You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrable experience of managing, motivating and developing teams.
Superb exposure across the business and career prospects.