• Thriving Post-Production Group
• Global Role with Superb Exposure Across the Business
• £45-55,000 (dep on exp) + benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing, multiple-award winning post-production house who are in rapid growth.
With offices all over the globe, they are one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. They are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Production and working in the global finance team you will support the production business providing ad-hoc analysis of business and market trends to aid decision support.
· Analysis of financial results & forecasts as well as daily interactions with operations.
· Support producers in preparing regular cost projection reports and analysis including opportunities and risks on the film projects
· Provide financial (cost) Analysis to the Executive Producer and Head of Studio on the profitability of each show, and provide insight into opportunities and risks using existing tool-set
· Controlling, recording and reconciling costs to ensure cost control and preparing regular costs and progress reports for management
· Month end duties including reporting and forecasting all (future) revenues and costs on film and episodic projects
· Assist with half year and year end audit for relevant areas.
· Liaise with Senior Management to develop new systems for monitoring and controlling costs on film projects
· Building, capturing and maintaining large data documents for use by various departments across the business
· Provide ad-hoc financial support to the Film finance
· Producing recoverability/profitability analysis
· Managing production audits
• Substantial experience as a Production Accountant
• Background Ideally within Post-production/VFX or film but TV candidates will also be considered if have worked on large budgets
• Highly organised, proactive and a strong communicator
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel for financial modelling
• Loves a challenge with a strong intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
• Personable with strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Personable with a good sense of humour and able to quickly establish credibility and build relationships